Sponsorship Opportunities – Weston super Food Festival
Would you like to be associated with one of the region’s largest tastiest and most popular festivals?
Weston super Food Festival has a lot to offer with over 150 West Country food and drink producers and an action packed programme of food themed activities and entertainment
For 2 consecutive years the festival has been a finalist in the national Harvest Heroes competition, beating off competition from hundreds of other events across the UK.
So why not play your part in this important community event that not only supports the local food culture but also fosters a real sense of community and local pride by giving our town a positive identity as a significant foodie destination.
The festival remains admission free and as a ‘not for profit’ social enterprise, we pride ourselves on our inclusiveness, and the fact that we involve a wide sector of the local population in our festival projects.
This means, however, that we struggle to cover the costs and although stallholder fees make up around 60% of our required budget we need to make up the deficit through sponsorship and funding.
We offer a wide range of attractive sponsorship opportunities to suit all budgets and we are happy to work with you and tailor a package that suits your requirements.
Sponsorship is available at a variety of levels starting at £500 through to the prestigious headline Sponsor “In Association with . . .”
Higher levels of sponsorship will, of course, guarantee maximum exposure!
Sponsorship benefits depend on the level of sponsorship but can include:
• The opportunity to brand a specific area or festival attraction (i.e. our food markets, kids area, food experience theatre or one of our competitions)
• Complimentary stand space in the entrance foyer or within our busy, central outdoor market and activity area.
• The opportunity to launch a competition in association with the festival in the Weston Mercury (the festival’s media partner).
• The prominent display of your logo on the Weston super Food Festival website together with a feature on your business.
• Inclusion of your logo on flyers, posters and the festival programmer published in the Weston Mercury and circulated to over 15,000 readers in addition to being distributed at the festival
• Privileged mentions in festival press releases and social media.
• Privileged opportunities for the distribution of your company’s flyers and special offers to festival goers and exhibitors.
• Privileged opportunity to distribute goody bags or organise a raffle at the festival
For those with smaller budgets we also welcome ‘in kind’ support (i.e. prizes for our competitions etc.) and a Festival Friends category where for a donation of £50 we offer the opportunity to be included on the supporters page of our website and in the festival programme.